Sunday, September 7, 2014

I'm just saying -- low carb

I would never go on a fad diet like low carb.
But I did go on a beef binge recently and realized I wasn't getting nearly as much plant food as I was used to.
What was strange was for the first time in over 5 years, I was having trouble getting to sleep.
As soon as I fixed things back the way they should be, the problem went away.
Google low carb insomnia.
You will find tons of testimonials about getting insomnia while on a low carb diet.

Now, one of the main things that has emerged from research lately is that not getting enough sleep causes obesity.
So I have to ask, why would you ever go on a diet that caused insomnia?  It's counter-productive.

I'm just saying.
© Patricia Jo Heil, 2013-2018 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment