Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Beilis trial rewrite -- The Anvil

I wrote The Anvil while I was translating the transcript for the Mendel Beilis blood libel trial.
It helped me keep score in all the confusing testimony.
I think it turned out to be an exciting story, especially as I cover issues that the trial didn't explore.
For example, I think I know what killed Zhenya Cheberyak.
I think I know where the 40,000 ruble figure came from that was supposed to bribe Vera Cheberyak.
I'm offering The Anvil for sale.
A real customer has test-driven this process.  Hopefully it will keep working as business picks up.

Price of The Anvil is USD$7.00. 

Payment is through Paypal.
You don’t have to have a Paypal account; you can use your credit or debit card.  Paypal will handle the security for your credit card number; I will never see it.

If you are not sure whether Paypal operates in your country, ask me and I will check.
How it works:

  1. I send you an email requesting the purchase price; this comes through my Paypal account and they email me a copy of the request.
  2. You respond to the email with your payment and Paypal emails me about that.
  3. I email you the PDF in PDF/A format with bookmarks for each of the chapters.  It is read-only and you can print it.
I will not be selling The Anvil through Amazon.  They demand too high a share of profits.
© Patricia Jo Heil, 2013-2018 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment