Sunday, April 13, 2014

At last!!!!

There's that sign of spring I was waiting for!  The soft, moist, tender air as things leaf out and the oxygen in the air turns fresh.
Anyway I will be too busy for the next few days to blog but I will be back Thursday for your next Hebrew lesson.
I have two days of cleaning left before Passover.
Then there are two days of holy convocation.
There will be another two days next week.
I love Passover.  It's the greatest sign of spring there is!


We were slaves to Pharoh in Egypt and the Lord freed us from Egypt with a mighty hand and outstretched arm. Had not the holy One liberated our people from Egypt, then we, our children and our children’s children would still be enslaved to Pharoah in Egypt.


NOW IS THE TIME OF OUR FREEDOM.


© Patricia Jo Heil, 2013-2018 All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment