Sunday, October 11, 2015

Knitting -- what's the holdup?

Well, I decided to work off a lot of old stuff, like a quilt that needs to be quilted and bound off.
I'm working a pullover in Wool of the Andes and when I'm sure I have the counts right, I'll publish them.
In the meantime, here is a website  that will make needleworkers go ape.
http://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org/
When it says "antique", it means "antique".
Some of the patterns and pamphlets in here are well over 100 years old.
I'm using one of them to use up some crochet thread making housewares for a young relative who will soon be out of college.
There are knitting patterns, tatting patterns, cross-stitch patterns, and old embroidery designs.
For the house, for the church, for clothing, for kids' toys.
Knock yourself out.
© Patricia Jo Heil, 2013-2018 All Rights  Reserved
 

No comments:

Post a Comment