Sunday, May 13, 2018

I'm just saying -- Corporate America scores again

That is, they score a big fat nothing.

The last score was worse: a company that used to be synonymous with kosher fish snacks turned out a lox that was rubbery and tasted like chemicals. So I went back to curing my own.

This one -- well, when I saw that the second ingredient was sugar, I should have just said no.

But I didn't.

Mayonnaise has more flavor than this stuff.

So a well known brand of bbq sauce goes on my list entitled Not While There's Breath in my Body.

I grated up leftover Passover horseradish root and mixed it with good apple cider vinegar and made a fresh batch of my own Worcestershire sauce.

I wanted to make biltong anyway, because it's 1/4 the price of commercial jerky even though I'm using rotisserie roast to do it.

-- Another SHAME ON YOU CORPORATE AMERICA --

Wanna have real good-tasting food in your house? The more you DIY, the better your chances.

I'm just saying...

Copyright statement

No comments:

Post a Comment