Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fact-Checking the Torah -- not over yet

Because I named the last episode "epilogue" you might think it was THE last episode.

It's not. 

The archaeology stuff starts this week.

What I have been doing this week is linking the old articles together.

I was doing that at first and stopped. 

So you have a couple of choices.

You can to go the Fact-Checking link and read article #1, then go through the rest of them, bookmarking when your eyes fill up and start spilling over, so you can pick up where you left off.

With 77 posts, that could take a while.  You would have the time on vacation but you will have better things to do then.  Not to mention "honeydew" lists to work through.

If you give up on it by July, you can watch for a new page on the blog which, if I get there, I plan to call Deep Digging Books.  I'll post the projected catalog if it comes off.  It will include a single PDF combining the legal posts that I finished putting up last week.

You've been warned!

© Patricia Jo Heil, 2013-2018 All Rights  Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment