Friday, May 5, 2023

a new disappointment

So some people that I follow on Twitter have substack accounts and I thought I'd try it.
And I only lasted half an hour.
It imported the posts but it didn't import the pages.
As far as I could tell.
Because you can't sort things by date.
There's no such function.
And when you put your cursor over the navigation bar on the left, you don't get a nice little balloon telling you what it is.
So when I was looking for "delete" the Support page told me to look for something over there called Danger Zone.
There wasn't any.
When Support on the site can't get things right, what can they get right?
There's also nobody to contact to tell them this.
I'm not into manually recreating navigation pages with up to 300 entries.
I'm not into reading over 1400 posts to see if by chance the navigation page is there so I can get a URL to start a thread with.
There's nobody to email
There's no Contact form to fill out.
Thanks for nothing, substack.

No comments:

Post a Comment