Thursday, April 13, 2023

Twitter again

If you use Twitter from a laptop (and probably a desktop, cos both use browser apps), you probably can't use the Reply button. It's being reported both ON Twitter, and on Downdetector. You can still tweet and you can still quote tweet with a tag to the person you want to see it. Whether notifications are working I can't tell. I usually get them on replies I send.

So try going to one of my tweets on my account page and using Reply. If you're on a smart phone it should still work -- but I've known changes to show up on my phone app days after they show up in my browser.

Of course this is part of the Twitter dumpster fire that a certain man baby has created; it will cut interactions, especially if it's going to get pushed out to phones. This is no way to get advertisers back or force people to pay for a worthless symbol on their account. They are leaving for Post and Substack and other places.

Again, if you want to see my future posts, you want to subscribe to this blog, not hope to see tweets about new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment