So I was wondering what was in these interchangeable needle kits that pretty much every yarn vendor carries them. I looked at two yarn vendors and what they carried, and an independent review.
And the horrible truth is that about half my projects use size 2 or 3 needles, like with linen or Shetland yarn.
The kits all start at size 4.
What's more, the smallest size tether they carry is 24 inches. For jumper necks and the tops of sleeves, I use a 16 inch tether.
The kits of double points, which I use at the bottom of sleeves, start at size 6.
If you know about any kits of either kind that have the right size needles for lace weight, fingering weight and sport yarn like Euroflax, let me know. Otherwise I'll just keep buying individual Addi needles in sizes I need. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
No comments:
Post a Comment